Thursday, October 15, 2009

VA: Progress


So I was having a lot of trouble this week with finding people to talk with and get feedback about drunk driving, but finally things are starting to look good. Kyle Kelly, the owner of Kelly's in westport called me back today, and spoke with me about posting my poster in Kelly's.  He said that he supports designated drivers and they try and push that idea at Kelly's. So, he told me to come in sometime this weekend and talk with his daughter, Colleen, who will be managing the bar. He said the reason that they have to get it approved is because they don't want real graphic/bloody  stuff in front of the bar. But I told him that my poster is not anything of that sort, and it was an interactive piece and he seemed pretty excited. I have also researched facts about designated drivers and made a type poster that might be another piece to my interactive sticker poster.

No comments: